Sabtu, 28 Juli 2012

The square root of 3 - Kumar Patel

I fear that I will always be..
A lonely number like root three... 
A three is all that's good and right, 
Why must my three keep out of sight 
Beneath a vicious square root sign, 
I wish instead I were a nine
For nine could thwart this evil trick, 
with just some quick arithmetic..
I know I'll never see the sun..
as 1.7321 
Such is my reality, 
a sad irrationality 
When hark! What is this I see..
Another square root of a three 
Has quietly come waltzing by.. 
Together now we multiply 
To form a number we prefer..
 Rejoicing as an integer 
We break free from our mortal bonds..
And with a wave of magic wands 
Our square root signs become unglued 
And love for me has been renewed.    

(Harold and Kumar - Escape from Guantanamo Bay)

1 komentar:

  1. KUMAAAAARRR!!! bagus banget.. pas vanesha eh vanessa mau married itu kan?? dia bacain puisinya... :)

    film bodoh yang sangat romantis... :D

    BalasHapus